Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crazy Eight

I was tagged by Paige to do this Crazy Eight thing, so here goes...

8 TV Shows I Watch... (dont really watch anything on a regular basis except Greys)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. Private Practice
4. Two & A Half Men
5. King of Queens
6. ER
7. Friends
8. The Duggars

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. PF Changs
2. Mexico Way
3. Chick-fil-a
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Chilis
6. Rock Bottom
7. Panera Bread
8. California Pizza Kitchen

8 things that happened today
1. Allie went back to preschool!
2. I worked with Char & Tryg
3. I got a Iced White Mocha from Starbucks
4. I told Allison "no" about a million times
5. Chatted with my sister online
6. Stayed on my crash diet
7. Proofed a engagment session
8. Played with Allie & Ava

8 things I look forward to...
1. Las Vegas trip with Mike next weekend
2. Girls Trip to MN in May
3. Seeing Jenna next weekend
4. Going to my brothers graduation from basis training next month
5. Ava's first birthday
6. Photo Shoots
7. Visiting family
8. Summer!

8 things I wish for:
1. Being debt free (gotta love medical bills!)
2. Having those I care about living closer to me
3. Visiting my family in Europe
4. A few more lenses for my camera
5. Going back to school
6. Becoming a L&D nurse (one day!)
7. Going on a vacation with my momma
8. Peace

8 songs I just listened to....
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Miley Cyrus
3. Britney Spears
4. Casting Crowns
5. Third Day
6. Linkin Park
7. Rascal Flatts
8. Katy Perry

8 Movies I love...
1. 10 Things I hate about you
2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3. Bring It On
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
5. Monsters Inc
6. P.S. I love You
7. I am Sam
8. Elf

Now I am supposed to tag 8 others, so...
1. Jaidean
2. Erin
3. Lyndsay
4. Charlotte
5. Tryg
6. Sandy
7. Jenn
8. Angie

1 comments:

About Me said...

Fun! I started mine, but I have to think about my answers some more.