Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Allison's New Years Interview

I got this idea from Becky and thought I'd do the interview with Allie. The idea is to ask them the same questions every year. It was too cute!

What is your favorite...
cereal - marshmallows
vegetable - brocoli
drink - pink milk (strawberry milk)
toy - my house
Tv show - elmo
game - scooby doo
book - my belle book
restaurant - mcdonalds
holiday - my birthday (haha)
animal - zebra
song - ring around the rosie
color - purple and pink

If you could change you name, what would it be? Scooby Doo

What do you love about...(what do you like to do with..)
daddy - watch a movie
ava - read a book
mommy - watch a movie with me
oma (my mom) - play
grandpapa - (my dad) - pick flowers
Mady - play with princess shoes
Eli - Eli just bites me (hahahahaha!)
All your friends - we love to dance

Where do you want to go on vacation? Disneyworld

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hi!! Where are you getting these questions from?? I've been wanting to do one with my kids and can't find a website with these questions. Thanks so much if you have a minute!! cmheyboer@charter.net (Tigers from the Photoboard).

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

too cute! I'll have to interview Braedyn...and attempt to interview Prestyn!