Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sneak Peek: M'n'M Sisters


Can you tell by Melanie's hairclip what the theme of her birthday party is? Think punk, pink & black, skulls with pink bows... should be super cute!

Remember these girls? You see them quit a bit around here. Madison is Allison's BFF and Melanie is Ava's little buddy. Melanie is turning one at the end of the month, which is so hard for me to grasp... I feel like it was just last week I photographed her birth!

Allison goes to gymnastics with Madison. Madison thinks her name is Madison Johnson (Shawn Johnson), its pretty cute! She wanted to have pictures taken with her Shawn Johnson leotard. It was fun to do something a little different.

And that first picture of Melanie... crazy sunflare! I love it though! Its so fun and different... I didnt add any sunflare in PS or in my PP'ing, it was all in camera. Just got a crazy camera angle with the sun behind the backdrop!

0 comments: